Welcome!

This blog is for English actress, cakemaker and writer Jane Asher, with many pictures and accurate information of one of the most beautiful rock muses from the 20th century.

Monday, 22 August 2016

Jane by Chick Forrest, 1970s

Jane Asher was portrayed by Chick Forrest as a part of his exhibition 'Faces in My Time'. She was portrayed at her home in London, and Chick Forrest recalls: "This British actress was simply a touch of glass". He adds: "I  remember during the meeting Jane offered me one of her siamese kittens to take back to Scotland (where I was living at the time) as about 5 of them were climbing all over me during the photo session!! She was an absolute delight to photograph. (...) Jane has been one of my all time favourite actresses to photograph ever".





From Foto Community and Red Bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment